I found this photo on Facebook and just found it so powerful, I don’t know how to give the credit properly but this is not mine!!!
I also believe the first one is more in reference to the sex scandals within churches and religion.
This was the caption that accompanied the photo:
"This photo spread on social networking sites , and it is one of the most genius photos in 2013
The first image refers to the exploitation of religion wrongly by the religious establishment to people and controlling them and their ideas.
The second image is on the subject of child abuse in tourism authority of Thailand.
The third image indicating the war in Syria.
The fourth image : Organ trading on the black market, where the first victims are the children of the poorest countries.
The fifth image refers to weapons and gangs and mafias in the United States.
And finally the sixth image: the obesity caused by major fast food companies, which Still its victims are children .
Erik Ravelo – Los Intocables”
- watermelonxwoman reblogged this from workitawff
- dattamilkid reblogged this from lucyflores2011
- malicious-mayhem likes this
- blackened--lungs likes this
- lucyflores2011 reblogged this from workitawff
- lucyflores2011 likes this
- bootylisousrump likes this
- p4-trick likes this
- wish-wanderlust reblogged this from supportingdzhokhar
- greenrasmus likes this
- jrok2112 reblogged this from workitawff
- jedi-mcfly reblogged this from workitawff
- pugnavi reblogged this from workitawff
- aworldwithnohope reblogged this from workitawff
- wish-wanderlust likes this
- theory-boy reblogged this from workitawff
- innocence-will-prevail reblogged this from supportingdzhokhar
- the-road-not-taken88 likes this
- luthernyirenda likes this
- save-the-innocent likes this
- loveforwrestling likes this
- didhedothething likes this
- kathy-omfg likes this
- thewarbetweenlogicandinsanity reblogged this from supportingdzhokhar
- minimonia likes this
- freemyniggajahar123 reblogged this from supportingdzhokhar
- phonelines likes this
- workitawff posted this